Tuffa Products Terms & Conditions
- The proofing process will only begin on receipt of a purchase order or order confirmation.
- An electronic proof will be prepared before we process your job if requested.
- Prices quoted are valid for 30 days
- Title of goods will not pass to purchaser until full payment has been recevied
- Any claim for damage or short delivery must be received in writing within 7 days of invoice date
- We reserve the right to alter specifications and substitute product without notice
- Once a job is approved, the artwork is deemed final. If you need to cancel the job and advise us before the production process starts, with an acceptable reason, we can provide a refund without penalty.
- Your supplied artwork must comply with out artwork specifications available here.
- The electronic proof supplied by us may not be an exact colour match or reference. If your colour requirements are specific, please order a hard copy colour proof to check before you approve the printing.
- There may be trimming variance of up to 1mm. Please ensure any important logo or text is at least 3-4mm from the borders.
- It is your responsibly to ensure any artwork or materials supplied do not breach relevant copyright legislations. We DO NOT accept responsibility for any copyright issues arising from your artwork or material.
- Tuffa Products reserves the right to reject any offensive / suggestive printed material including blasphemy, please consider this upon ordering.
- If you have a deadline to meet, please check our current turnaround time.
- We have several checking systems in place before dispatching your good, however if a problem is not identified, please notify us within five working days.
- In the event of a reprint, you must return the rejected goods.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions about the above Terms and Condition please contact Tuffa Products – 02 6895 3347 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org