Terms & Conditions
- The proofing process will only begin on receipt of a purchase order or order confirmation.
- An electronic proof will be prepared before we process your job if requested.
- Prices quoted are valid for 30 days
- Title of goods will not pass to purchaser until full payment has been received
- Any claim for damage or short delivery must be received in writing within 7 days of invoice date
- We reserve the right to alter specifications and substitute product without notice
- Once a job is approved, the artwork is deemed final. If you need to cancel the job and advise us before the production process starts, with an acceptable reason, we can provide a refund without penalty.
- Your supplied artwork must comply with out artwork specifications available here.
- The electronic proof supplied by us may not be an exact colour match or reference. If your colour requirements are specific, please order a hard copy colour proof to check before you approve the printing.
- There may be trimming variance of up to 1mm. Please ensure any important logo or text is at least 3-4mm from the borders.
- It is your responsibly to ensure any artwork or materials supplied do not breach relevant copyright legislation’s. We DO NOT accept responsibility for any copyright issues arising from your artwork or material.
- TUFFA Products reserves the right to reject any offensive / suggestive printed material including blasphemy, please consider this upon ordering.
- If you have a deadline to meet, please check our current turnaround time.
- We have several checking systems in place before dispatching your good, however if a problem is not identified, please notify us within five working days.
- In the event of a reprint, you must return the rejected goods.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
All online orders are shipped within 72 hours Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5pm.
Accepted Methods of Payment: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged in full when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfil your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Average delivery days will be 3 days up to a maximum of 7 days. If you still have not received your purchase within this time frame, please contact us urgently.
- Delivery of the Goods will be made to an address nominated by the Customer on the order. The Customer must make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Delivery is deemed to occur just prior to the Goods being unloaded from a carrier at the nominated address on the order.
- The times quoted for delivery are estimates only and Seller accepts no liability for failure or delay in delivery of Goods. The Customer is not relieved of any obligation to accept or pay for Goods by reason of any delay in delivery.
- All Additional Charges (including delivery) are payable by the Customer in addition to the Purchase Price of the Goods.
We comply with Australian Consumer Law. Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage /shipping
- You have 30 business days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.